MitakoBG On 19.6.20

Hello, everyone.

  Will anyone read this? I don't know, doesn't matter. I still have not forgotten you and GTA modding community, because it was a major part of my life. I remember how I was playing GTA, converting cars from other games and chatting with all of you. I hope all of you are doing well in life.
  Lots of things have changed since my last post on blogspot. I really don't know where to start, I'm surprised that people are still visiting my page and download my mods and make videos on youtube with them.
  Today, in all of a sudden I felt the urgent need to check my blogspot. Idk why, like... I just had to do it. I calculated all the years of silence on my page and the result was 8. 8 years since I have heard anyone in the modding community. There were good and bad days. Back in the days I used to share the fun with really good friends (even if we never met in real life) on GWM, gta-inside and sites like these.. I remember firestone from Bulgaria and Panos from Greece. You were like my left and right hand, you knew everything I was doing and what I was going to do. I hope that one day you will read this and you will feel the same good feeling as I'm feeling now. I might forget some really good friends, but I wish u all the best.  Good luck, everyone. 
I have a little message for you:
Quotes about Good Feeling (325 quotes)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар